Fruit smoothie





• 1 banana
• 2 ripe mangoes
• 400ml can coconut milk
• zest and juice of 1 lime
• a pinch of cardamom seeds, pods and husks removed, seeds pounded
a handful of ice cubes

to garnish
• a little lime zest
• freshly ground black pepper

Peel the banana and roughly chop it. Skin the mangoes, remove the stones and roughly chop the flesh. Put the fruit in a food processor or liquidizer and blend together with the rest of the ingredients. Make sure you blend the mixture really well, then pour the fruit smoothie into a tall, chilled glass. Sprinkle over a bit of lime zest and some freshly ground black pepper. Drink straight away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I savor, cause I discovered just what I used to be taking a look for.
You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have
a great day. Bye

my website :: amateur webcam sex

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, buy electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, ecigs, e cigarette, e cigarette